It takes a team to make our club successful. Elected officers, appointed directors, and committed volunteers guide Club affairs as prescribed by The Camera Club of Brevard, Inc. By-Laws. Any member can get involved to help support our Club by attending one of the Board Meetings described below.
The Club’s By-Laws are also available for download at the link below.
- President – John Buck
- VP Programs – Open Position
- Secretary – Chuck Palmer
- Treasurer – Gene Apicella
- Public Relations – Fred Mays
- Newsletter – Chuck Palmer
- Membership – Gordie Elwell
- Competitions – Pat Indorf
- Webmaster – Chuck Palmer/Content Editors
- Field Trips – Peter Indorf
- Technical Director/National & Regional Competitions – Richard Thomson
A “Board Meeting” is held each month except in December to plan and manage club memberships, programs, public relations, and club events. This meeting is open to any club member and volunteers who help with all the details to make our club the very best it can be. Our Board Meetings are being held on-line via Zoom Meetings. Details on how to join the monthly Zoom Board meetings can be obtained by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Board Meetings are held at 6:30 PM on the second Thursday, after the date of the monthly Program Meeting. Join us! Contact John Buck at email@example.com for directions to our meeting.