Tuesday, October 7th- Mike Matthews - Nature photography is Mike's passion, and being an avid outdoorman his goal is to showcase all the beauty of the great outdoors. Click here for more information. Our meetings start at 6:30 and are held at the Eau Gallie Civic Center, 1551 Highland Avenue, Melbourne, FL 32935. Click here for map.
Executive Board Meetings - Next meeting will be Thursday, August 14th. Executive Board Meetings are open to any club member and are held the second Thursday after the monthly meeting. We meet at the Panera Bread Restaurant located at 299 East Eau Gallie Boulevard, Indian Harbour Beach at 7pm.
f-stop highlights for September:
- Tuesday September 2nd- CCB Program Meeting featuring Jack Rogers. Jack is one of Florida's premier nature and bird photographers. jack will detail where in Florida you can take beautiful nature and wildlife images
- Saturday September 6th- CCB Field Trip to Historic Downtown Titusville. Meet at the US Space Walk of Fame Museum at 9:00am (or earlier if you wish). We'll visit the museum and the nearby St. Gabriel Episcopal Church. And, we will have a wonderful tasty lunch.
- Spotlight Person of the Month- Jerry Gembarowski
- CCB's November Luxury Motorcoach Bus Trip Information
- Next CCB board meeting is Thursday August 15th
- Photo Opportunities
- Upcoming Photo Contests