Tuesday, August 5th - Brian Fox from Orlando will be speaking on his style of portrait photography which he calls contemporary, glamour-inspired portraiture. Click here for more information. Our meetings start at 6:30 and are held at the Eau Gallie Civic Center, 1551 Highland Avenue, Melbourne, FL 32935. Click here for map.
Executive Board Meetings - Next meeting will be Thursday, August 14th. Executive Board Meetings are open to any club member and are held the second Thursday after the monthly meeting. We meet at the Panera Bread Restaurant located at 299 East Eau Gallie Boulevard, Indian Harbour Beach at 7pm.
f-stop highlights for July:
- Tuesday July 1st- CCB Program meeting designed to help you analyze competition photographs. We do this by recapping the incredible International Four Corners Challenge photo contest photographs. It's a fun and dynamic program
- Saturday July 12th- Workshop- "Design Principle for Remarkable Photographs" Part 2. Presented by Chuck Palmer. Location is the MRC Lagoon House at starting at 9:15am
- Saturday July 12th- CCB Field Trip to Ponce de Leon Lighthouse area for a late afternoon and early evening of photography.
- Spotlight Person of the Month- Paul Austin
- Article "How to Save Music to Your Computer" by Terri Wells
- Member Accomplishments
- Photo Opportunities
- Upcoming Photo Contests