November 14th Program Meeting
- Join us for the November Program Meeting.
- Time Holle will be presenting Sports and Action Photography.
- Monthly Photo Competition theme is Trains, Planes and Automobiles.
- Please note. The meeting is on the 2nd Tuesday of November(the 14th) due to scheduling conflicts.
Meeting Location & Time
- Eau Gallie Civic Center - 1551 Highland Ave, Melbourne, 32935
- Exception - Meeting are held on the 1st Tuesday of each month.
- Doors open at 6:00 pm. Come and socialize with other club members. Meeting begins at 6:30 pm.
November Bus Trip
- Date - November 4, 2017
- Tickets must be purchased in advance. No seats available "at the door".
- Departing - Wal-Mart parking lot in Viera on Wickham Road and I-95 at 8:00 AM sharp.
- Arrive Morikami Japanese Gardens at 10 am. Lunch at the Gardens.
- Depart the Gardens at 1:30 pm and adventure Stuart
- Departing for home at 6 pm.
- Cost is $45 and includes the bus fare and entry to Morikami Japanese Gardens.
- Questions can be submitted to email@example.com
Annual Print Competition(APC) December 2nd
- Photo Submision for the APC is the November Membership Meeting. $5.00 per entry. Click here for the rules.
- Ticket Sales will be at the November Membership Meeting. $15.00 per person.
- Each member attending the APC Dinner should bring a side dish.