Capture Brevard Update
Due to Hurricane Irma and the conditions it has created the deadline for submissions has been moved back to September 29, 2017. No need to wait till the last minute if you have the ability to send them in before.
October 3rd Program Meeting
- Join us for the October Program Meeting where your photos from Capture Brevard will be the Show of the Night!
- Monthly Photo Competition theme is Open - Includes Creative.
Meeting Location & Time
- Eau Gallie Civic Center - 1551 Highland Ave, Melbourne, 32935
- Exception - Meeting are held on the 1st Tuesday of each month.
- Doors open at 6:00 pm. Come and socialize with other club members. Meeting begins at 6:30 pm.
November Bus Trip
Departing - Wal-Mart parking lot in Viera on Wickham Road and I-95 at 8:00 AM sharp.
Arrive Morikami Japanese Gardens at 10 am. Lunch at the Gardens.
Depart the Gardens at 1:30 pm and adventure Stuart
Departing for home at 6 pm.
Cost is $45 and includes the bus fare and entry to Morikami Japanese Gardens.
Questions can be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org