Tuesday, June 2nd - Marilyn Cook will be the Camera Club of Brevard's June program presenter. The topic of her presentation is all about "Color in Photography." She'll discuss color theory, and how you can use color to compose powerful photographs. Marilyn is an instructor at Eastern Florida State College. This will be a presentation you won't want to miss. Click here for more information.
Executive Board Meetings - Our next meeting will be Thursday, June 11th at 7PM. Executive Board Meetings are open to any club member and are held the second Thursday after the monthly meeting. We meet at the Panera Bread Restaurant located at 299 East Eau Gallie Boulevard, Indian Harbour Beach. No Board meeting in July.
May's f~stop Highlights
- May Meeting May 5th. Our Speaker will be Mike Brown
- May Board Meeting May 14th All are invited to attend
- May Photo Contest Theme ~ "The Water's Edge"
- APC help needed
- Spotlight person of the Month ~ Robert Schmidt
- Member Accomplishments
- Program and Field Trip Review
- May Field Trip LaPorte Farms May 16th