Our Capture Florida 2020 Program was a fantastic success. Thanks to all the Camera Club of Brevard members who contributed to our 2020 slideshow. Two slideshows were created. One short slideshow with one photo from each of our photographers who submitted images and a long slideshow with all 5 images displayed from each photographer. Thanks to Richard Thomson for creating the Capture Florida 2020 Slideshows. If you missed the on-line program meeting, check your CCB email updates to see how you can replay the shows.
The 2020 Capture Florida Slideshow
A Photographic View of Florida
The Camera Club of Brevard’s June 2020 program is all about showcasing our club member’s photographs and how they “see” our great state of Florida. Capture Florida photographs submitted by club members will document the new and old Florida, the people of Florida, cities, oceans, architecture, landscapes, and everything else Florida. The CCB will create an AV slideshow presentation entitled Capture Florida 2020 to be presented in our June program meeting.
This is a great opportunity for all club members to explore Florida, create images, and submit your Capture Florida images with few restrictions. You may submit up to five photos of your choice that you think best “Captures Florida”. So, begin to create and gather your Florida images. Review the guidelines below and begin organizing your Capture Florida files in a special Capture Florida 2020 file folder.
The goals of Capture Florida 2020 include creating a venue for all CCB members to display their photos at a CCB program meeting, foster fellowship and friendships at “Capture” events, encourage learning new photographic skills, showcase Florida as a beautiful place to live, and share our photography with our community.
Capture Florida 2020 Guidelines
- Color, Black & White, Monochromes taken in Florida are acceptable.
- No time limits on when the photos were taken, or themes to adhere to.
- Please do not submit the same image(s) submitted in previous year’s Capture Florida programs.
- Heavily manipulated images are discouraged. HDR acceptable.
- Submit up to 5 images; Crop to 2000 pixels on the longest dimension
- Please don’t include your signature, logo, or watermark in your photos. You will be identified by a caption in the slideshow presentation.
- Rename your photo’s file name with your first and last name as follows: anseladams1.jpg, anseladams2.jpg, etc.
- Horizontal images will appear larger in the slide presentation
- Send images to firstname.lastname@example.org as attachments rather than embedded images
- Photos must be submitted by May 17, 2020
- Have fun. Learn. Create your own photo walks!