June 2018 Program Meeting
Tuesday, June 4, 2019 - 6:30pm to 9:00pm
Meeting Location: Eau Gallie Civic Center
1551 Highland Ave, Melbourne, 32935
Doors open at 5:30 to view Contest Photos and to socialize before the meeting.
Presentation Topic: Capture Florida
Presenter: Capture Florida
Camera Club of Brevard’s June Program Meeting
June’s CCB program meeting features our very own member’s photography with a program titled “CAPTURE FLORIDA”. All CCB members may submit photographs to the club depicting any aspect of Florida. All submitted photos will be shown during the June program meeting. Photos can depict Florida Lifestyle, Landscapes, Animals, People, Fun Subjects, Serious subjects, Old Florida, New Florida, Architecture, and the list can go on and on.
You can submit up to five images to firstname.lastname@example.org. Deadline is May 18th. For more information about Capture Florida and how to submit your photos, visit the CCB’s website here: Unfortunately,
On June 4th at the regular monthly meeting, the CCB will be offering an AV program entitled Capture Florida 2019. This is an opportunity for all club members to explore Florida, create images, and submit your Capture Florida images with virtually no restrictions. Below are goals, guidelines and a few suggestions to help you get started with your Capture Florida 2019 photography.
• Provide a venue for all CCB members, regardless of skill level, to display their photographs
• Give equal representation for all CCB members without competition
• Create a project for the club to create images that define Florida in some way
• Encourage learning by doing
• Foster friendships within the CCB through Capture events (workshop or photo walk)
• Showcase Florida as a beautiful place to live
• Share our photography with the Brevard community and the State of Florida • No time limits on when the photos were taken
• There is no theme. use this project as an excuse to get out there
• Color, Black & White, Monochromes are acceptable
• Heavily manipulated images are discouraged. HDR acceptable
• Submit up to 5 images
• Crop to 2000 pixels on the longest dimension
• Sample labels: anseladams1.jpg, anseladams2.jpg, etc
• Choose horizontal or vertical but do not submit both of the same subject
• Horizontal will appear larger in the slide presentation
• Send images to email@example.com as attachments rather than embedded images. Include a short caption/where the photo was taken for each of your photos in the body of your email.
• Don’t wait until the 2nd week in May to take and process your photos
• Have fun. Learn. Create your own photo walks!
• The images will be shown at the June 2019 meeting.
• Please don’t include your signature in your photos
• No photos accepted after May 18, 2019